omg!

hi guys, wow it feels like i haven't blogged in ages, too many things have been going on. i've blogged an insane amount on tumblr, collected a couple more pictures and posted 2 new videos to youtube. i've been a busy person. also spent my time in starbucks chilling out. saw a tiny baby, which was a lovely sight to see.

i've decided to see how many videos i can post to youtube without use of music. i figure that's going to be really interesting. like it says on my channel, you only have to watch my videos to know what i'm all about. read the descriptions people.
i prefer videos that don't have any music, it keeps the copyright low. i don't like that actually to be honest. 2 more videos to go until i hit 60. for me that is an achievement.
august 17th and i'll have been on youtube one whole year. a whole year. god where has the time gone?
my next video will be either friday or saturday.
i love expressing myself through making videos and uploading them to youtube. go sign up with youtube if you already haven't.
an amazing experience.
my youtube link - http://www.youtube.com/user/memekatie1. lame but i like it.
i'm too far behind watching my subscriptions.

well i have to go now.
i'll blog again soon, right now it's 1.10am and i'm very tired so goodnight.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2