oh vogue, you amaze me

i'm really into fashion magazines at the moment, especially vogue. a personal favourite of mine. i love it. never bought copies though.
but anyway, here are a few of my favourite international covers, including one from germany. also updated my flickr for the first time in 2 months cos i haven't used it since may 25th.
good god, what is my photography life like right now? i will keep posting on there soon.
vogue paris, vogue germany 1+2 and vogue italia. vogue is a top fashion magazine and i'm a big fan of it. i want to be a fashion magazine editor someday. it would be a great job to get involved in doing.
i'm a big fashion fan. alexander mcqueen (RIP) is a big influence. his designs are so awesome, it's very crazy. i like some of the shoes he came up with. i'm going to go through google images for photos of his fashion designs. love it.
having my early scan tomorrow morning.
fingers crossed it goes well. i am so nervous.
shaking. literally.
i will upload the scans tomorrow.
being a mum will be amazing. waiting for my little lady is good but frightening at the same time. my daughter is the most important thing in my life.
i've got to do everything i can to stay calm for her.
i love her so much. she's all that matters to me.
keep fingers crossed for me guys.
the last thing i need is more upset and stress.
been advised not to stress.
still need alexander mcqueen images.
i'm taking a long rest this weekend but i will be back.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2