travel videos

i mentioned that i'm going to be taking a bunch of footage for all the time i am away.
that's still happening.
i want to share my videos on youtube.
youtube is my hobby. youtube takes up a lot of time as a hobby.
but youtube is something i enjoy doing. it's my outlet. it's my main hobby. i love the whole process of creating, editing and uploading.

youtube has been pretty nice. i'm subscribed to 101 people which is lovely, but i don't spend hours watching their videos. i feel like making a new video soon. i'm trying to take a little break for a while but i really want to make a new video. been updating a lot of things. i like doing that, something to do.
also been checking the weather for my travels.
rain i hope not.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2