music is my drug

i'm listening to so much music lately.
i'm open to listening to almost anything.
seriously i've got a bizarre taste but i love it. i'm actually considering bringing my passion for goth music i was listening to back again. why not? i still absolutely love it. gothic music is amazing.
i had to look up artists i was listening on youtube to bring my memories back. happy days. i'm going to put it all back on my IPOD. i might even start writing gothic poetry again. found my love for evanescence again.
got my junk to put in one drawer. don't have much, hope it all fits.
and another thing. when the fuck is HIM's new album out? still waiting for it. venus doom is still amazing to me.
ville valo is beautiful. first time i saw him i fell in love with him straightaway. i'll have to find some pictures of him from 2003-2005.
om nom nom.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2