my favourite periods in time

ok, so many of you are probably interested in what my favourite time periods are. well, i will tell you. the 1950s, victorian and the 1940s.
i'm interested in the history of the world.
i'm interested in everything that mean something, i have very strong personal beliefs and whatnot. i'm 100% AGAINST everything to do with the topic of animal cruelty, vivisection, everything. it's not right at all that animals should be made to suffer and be tested on.
wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. animal crulety should be stopped.
it breaks my heart.
my views about cruelty to animals always stay the same, never change my views. i also have a big interest in environmental issues. i want to do something in that area.
anyway moving on.
i will find some 1950s pictures and blog them. sounds an interesting thing to blog about. it's something to think about.
peace.

so i'm in my bedroom blogging. amber-rose is resting right now. her check-up went well, she's gaining a good weight, so proud. i'm amazed by my daughter.
she got her heartbeat checked as well. it's beating so well. i'm blown away by her. she's amazing. so cute too.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2