another new tumblr.

i made another extra blog for myself on tumblr. i explained it already.
i wanted to make a new one anyway for all my pictures like my photoshoots, goth and dark pictures.
i'm posting all my 80s pics at the moment. i'm an 80s kid. my new blog is regularly updated. i love how it's looking. seriously scouring google images for more pictures of photoshoots, gothic things and goth in general.
it's my favourite thing to post. i love goth stuff. i'm keeping my new tumblr as a scrapbook.
i loved doing scrapbooks as a kid.
it's titled death in fast motion.
i needed a place to blog only pictures and doing a new tumblr seemed a good idea.
so here i am.

i spend my evenings going through suzy banyon's tumblrs dead travel fast and dead girl star. i'm a nerd when i go through her pages. it's like woah. i reblog like a maniac, seeing all her posts.
i start to reblog like crackers and look it all up on google images. i get most of my photos from there anyway. i'm so not done with posting my photoshoots yet. i post them all on my new tumblr if not on here.

death in fast motion is my private secret blog. i'm not showing it to anyone. my 365 blog is also being kept private. it's something for myself.

i'm really obsessing over photoshoots i have already mentioned. i love how planned out they all are. there's something quite beautiful about that.
so yes, i shall be writing this up, searching for more goth fashion pictures and consider doing a cinema bizarre tumblr.
yay.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2