hey everyone i'm on bebo!

so i finally got a bebo account. it's my hobby. i might not use it religiously, just upload some random things. i'm trying to get into electronic and industrial music at the moment.
bebo is a fun thing.
i used to use it for collecting photographs.
i'll upload some of what i found. i love to find pictures. i'm still collecting. i'm posting k-pop on my wordpress. i'm hoping to go to korea one day.
currently posting on wordpress about g-dragon cos he's cute.
korean boys always are.
started listening to covenant last night who are amazing. dead stars is so great. guess i'm in love with my music too much.

so what else is going on? i'm actually surrounded by mess. i've been trying to sort my drawers and clothing out - epic fail. i fail miserably. i'm going to do it later. it won't take me long. i've got too much clothing, it's going to get a lot worse come sales time. i crave the after christmas and january sales. i like bargains.
i'm busy scouring google images for vogue fashion photography. my fucking saviour. i'm posting it on my tumblr later. my tumblr means posting whatever the fuck i want on it. it's my blog. i'm in love with vogue right now.
especially the international ones.
i love the international vogue magazine covers.
so good and amazing.
god, i'm ranting again. what is wrong with me today? i'm crazy. right whatever.

i'm really into goth fashion too. i love the dark side so very much. i've been going crazy insane collecting a gazillion photos.
it's all the craziness, i love it!
ooh, cheese and pickle sandwiches for me tonight. om nom nom!

finding pictures is half the fun. you never know what you come across.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2