i love photoshoots!

there's something about photoshoots that are really inspiring.
they are for me personally.
my blog posts i'm currently writing are going so well, i'm amazed. i'm enjoying it a lot. i'm going photoshoot crazy.

i admit i'm hooked.
i think i always am going to be hooked. yeah. no pictures today. i'm doing a big massive strify spam on my tumblr. mamie and jamie (hi girls) are helping me.
basically, what it is that we're posting photos of him and reblog the pics from each other's blogs. it's lasting today until tomorrow. oh how i love strify.
please don't get me going.
only strify for 2 days.
om nom nom.
speaking of om nom nom, i see olivia this sunday! booyah. bringing my camera molly along. yeah my camera is called molly. she's my baby and she's such a reliable camera.
my strify spam has only just started. and it's going to get even better. yeah! i have a really beautiful photoshoot i found on MYSPACE from ORKS (official russian kiro support).
watch out for a grey sparkly top. a very beautiful sight.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2