abercrombie and fitch pictures


to kick off my fashion blog, i'm posting some A&F photos i found. i myself never even buy anything online from their website but hey, i can always look. and you all know how much of a complete sucker i am for black and white photography.
i like browsing through their stuff.
my brother shops online for their gear and i don't although i really want to.
starting to turn my blog into a fashion blog.
i don't expect anyone to read my blog but it would be nice. been collecting editorial pictures also. blogging takes time.
we can't all be perfect.
i know i'm not. i'm trying to make my blog better.
my blogging has been lame.
this time it will all change. i promise that. compared to blogs i'm reading it's nothing.

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2