alexa chung

happy christmas everyone and alexa wants you to celebrate too! been updating DIFM with satanic quotes. as it's christmas, here's a little alexa picspam for you. i really like her. she's pretty fashionable and cool and stylish. i'm all full of christmas food and writing this. i'm not eating anything for the next million years haha. why is it that everyone over indulges at christmas time? including me. and i'm uploading a new japan video to youtube later. i'm all happy. i'm uploading my new video right now. finally hit 100 videos! yay. also gained a new follower on this blog. i'm turning it into a fashion blog now, starting tomorrow. i might as well.
alexa makes a nice touch on my blog today doesn't she?
i'm not creating a new blog for posting all my fashion pics, this is my only blog on blogger. it's open to all forms of fashion.
found a dress i want to get when i vist my olivia. yay.



































 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2