innocence will never kiss me again

i love these pictures. i'm finding things like this to blog about. knee still poorly. next year my blog will be much better. snow's starting to disappear to my disappointment. more easier to walk though. 3 days until christmas. keeping my knee strapped up until the bruising has healed completely. feeling better.
updated DIFM and wordpress. got my present from my brother all sorted. can't wait to go shopping again. i'm on a mission for finding more black clothing. haven't got enough of that. i'm carrying on blogging until christmas and mum needs to get hair dye for me. oh my weekend will be fun. hope so anyway.
i'm going to leave you with these new found photographs.
i'm wearing a jumper that i haven't worn in ages. totally forgot i have it. this is what owning far too much clothing does to a girl like myself but i keep wishing i didn't have to make an effort. always.
talking of trying to make an effort, i thought i might make one with this blog post. falling in love with fashion more and more, maybe i should turn this blog into a fashion blog. got far too many pictures.



and i just found this on youtube because i love including videos on blogs. you'll find videos on my wordpress which i'm giving a rest for a while until after christmas. and so my big love for fashion continues. see video below.




this is when fashion becomes something more than just fashion. this is art.
and right too. art!
i love alexander mcqueen even before he died.
i just wish that he didn't.
missing this man so much.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2