my so-called life.

i fucking love this show! i'm going to ask for it for christmas. such a shame it got cancelled. i was furious. i can relate to angela so much. i wanted a best friend like rayanne.

so i started hanging out with rayanne graff. just for fun. just cause if it seemed like if i didn't i would die or something. things are getting to me. just how people are. how they always expect you to be a certain way...even your best friend.

school is a battlefield for your heart. so when rayanne graff told me my hair was holding me back i had to listen. cause she wasn't just talking about my hair. she was talking about my life.

it just seems like, you have to agree to a certain personality or something. for no reason. just to make things easier for everyone. but when you think about it, i mean, how do you know it's even you?

- angela chase.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2