betsey johnson

i have to admit there are hardly any female fashion designers i'm really into but i have to express my complete and utter love for betsey johnson. so i'm dedicating a blog post all to her. i am so far behind on trying to get all my fashion pictures posted but please darlings, bear with me and they'll all be posted.
my blog is getting very fashion-inspired.
i love blogging about fashion.
i'm definitely throwing in japanese fashion in at some point. makes me want to blog about japan all over again but i won't this year. i want my blog to be something which will catch someone's attention. i'm not gaining followers. disappointing much but their loss.
kate moss will be featured soon because i love her. she's amazing and a complete girl crush of mine and her first name is the same as mine!
yay. toodleloo babies. i'm working on my wordpress for a while.














 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2