fashion era 3 - the 1950s

i'm a big fan of the 50s so i might do a seperate blog post on everything to do with the whole era. my mum was born in the 50s.
i'll have to find some more pictures for some 50s inspiration.
i'm inspired.
i've really liked posting what i've found today.
and i plan another triple blog post tomorrow.
i want to include punk fashion at some point on my blog. the inspiration is by vyvyan from the young ones (1982-1984).
love that show.
going skirt shopping next weekend.
missing my romiie. i love him so much.
january is nearly done.
starting to worry.
on top of that, my migraine is progressively bad.
i'm stressing over everything.
speaking with a friend.
no painkillers in my house either.
and that sucks.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2