fashion era 6 - the 1980s

everyone said the 80s were crap but i disagree. i was an 80s baby and so was my brother and my cousins so it wasn't crap to me. big hair, amazing outfits and cool music, yes please! the 80s were the best. no grounds for arguing.

well, that's all my era fashion posts finished. i have more exciting things to come so bear with me and i'll have more stuff up. i'm not doing 90s fashion. was so dull and boring. i'm most excited about my next blog post because it's dedicated to someone very special. all will be revealed.
i'm trying to keep my blog going as a fashion blog. i've got to keep finding fashion pictures. i scour google for pictures. i need more editorial pictures.
especially goth editorials.
i love goth editorials. they're my personal favourites. and i need to do some gothic jewellery posts.











 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2