the roaring 20s

starting my era fashion posts today. it's all very interesting so here are my favourite pics. it was an amazing era so i'd love to go back and see for myself.
the 1920s is the decade in which fashion entered the modern era.

i'm really interested in all the fashion eras so i'm whoring them out on my blog with a nice headache. i'm posting the 1940s fashion which i'm very excited about doing.
it's my favourite era and i absolutely love it.
i'm already searching for inspirational 1940s pics.
i wonder if there are any books about it.
i might have a look. i'm going to try the local bookstores, i'm positive they might have a few books on that kind of thing.
i want to know everything.
so this is my 1920s blog post.
i'll have a lot of 1930s fashion pictures up at the weekend and i'm hoping to get a new camera so i'll have more videos up on youtube.
i miss making live videos.
i'm thinking about doing a town tour video so that should be entertaining. i want to share my living environment but my favourite parts.
you guys are going to get a guided tour.
and my headache is driving me insane.
lack of sleep again.
i'm filming the town tour video as soon as i get my new camera. and i'll do more vlogs on my channel.
so expect more videos.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2