i have some crazy dreams

recently i've been having some very crazy dreams at night but crazy in a good way, if that makes sense.
i'm not analysing my dreams or anything, your brain processes everything to make my dreams seem real, which they do pretty much all the time.
i think i'd go crazy if i tried analysing all of my dreams.
i'm actually trying to get back into story writing again. anything worth writing about to be honest. i'm trying my hand at a pregnancy story at the moment. it just sort of came to me.
a synyster gates pregnancy story of course so it's not real. i might post it on tumblr, i might not. i'll see. i'm including m shadows soon, he makes his appearance during the middle of the birth.
watch this space.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2