start living life and get vintage!

i'm uploading some vintage pictures on my blog for inspiration. i'm looking for inspiration and now's the time to start. i'm going to be posting inspirational photographs. i like vintage things. and i know there are some vintage shops in london. it'll be awesome visiting a few. i'm going to be doing something for 2 days which i do not want to do.
but i have to do it. my life's dominated by all these pathetic and constant interruptions and it's pissing me right off.
i'm in an irritated mood now.
and i can't stand it.
i am so not in the mood for this right now and i hate people interfering in my life.
honestly.
that's all it seems to be all about.


anyway, i'm thinking more vintage things on my blog now.
maybe jewellery and interiors and anything else vintage i can think of.
my blog is definitely lacking inspiration so i'm posting. i don't post anything i've taken on my camera, i prefer not to.
my blog is my place to rant, complain and just be myself.
my blog, my way, my inspiration.
and blogs would be very unimaginative without inspiration.


i'm also trying to find a new way of trying to get money. i'm saving all my loose change. gah!

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2