it's the little things that matter

when i was a kid, i wanted nothing more than to play in the garden.
being happy.
i want to get my childhood back.
give it back to me right now.
i want it back.
growing up has been the biggest challenge.
it has been for me.
february 24th 1982.
born in the wrong decade.
80s kid.
i just want the ground to open up and swallow me. or a black hole to do exactly the same thing. i didn't ask to be here.
i might not have asked for it but i got it anyway.
i want to be with you more than anything.
you cheer me up when i'm down.
we can tell each other anything and everything.
the more we talk the more we understand and get to know each other better.
it's real love, not fake love.
i dislike things like that.

i love you, i miss you.
i wish you were here, i want you here with me.
the distance between us might be not neccessary to know that we love each other.
my beautiful girlfriend.
i feel more love for you as each day passes by. take me in your arms and make me feel that little bit safer.
if people can't understand that what we feel is true, it's their problem. they're not gonna get us.
i love you.
you love me. and that's enough.
 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2